Tuesday, July 4

Aimee Mann - Largo, L.A. 1996

'A Blonde & Two Grays'
Largo
Los Angeles, CA
Aug. 24, 1996

audience recording (sound quality: VG+; nice audience capture with minimal crowd noise)



ROB SEZ: I saw Aimee in college in the 1980s, fronting 'Til Tuesday at a live show on my campus. I remember saying, "Woah! Who is this woman, and why haven't I heard of her until now?" I enjoyed the 'Til Tuesday albums, but her first solo album Whatever felt like a quantum leap forward. I've been a fan from the beginning. MASSIVE THANKS to the usual suspects: Mick for compiling this live show & creating the artwork, and to Don for sharing.

ASH Tuesday post #68

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! I monitor all comments for spam & unrelated promo comments, all of which are deleted immediately. Don't waste your time...