Tuesday, August 4

Dave Edmunds - Philadelphia 1986 (sbd)

Chestnut Cabaret
Philadelphia, PA
July 12, 1986


soundboard recording


ROB SEZ: I think a blog like this should have a little Dave Edmunds on offer, don't you?

01 Intro - Crawling from the Wreckage


02 Your True Love

03 I Knew the Bride

04 Girls Talk

05 Dear Dad

06 Nobody

07 Singing the Blues

08 The Wanderer

09 It's My Own Business

10 You Ain't Nothin' But Fine

11 I Hear You Knocking

12 I'm Ready

13 Juju Man

14 It Wasn't Me

15 Back In the USA

16 Let's Talk About Us


MUSICIANS:
Dave Edmunds - guitar & vocals
Geraint Watkins - keybords & vocals
Mickey G - guitar & vocals
John David - bass
Dave Charles - drums
 
MP3@320


This is ASH Tuesday post #6


Much thanks to Don at the old ASH blog for sharing this one ‘back in the day’!

  

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely need some Dave Edmunds! Tahnks. Wish he would come over for some US shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM! I monitor all comments for spam & unrelated promo comments, all of which are deleted immediately. Don't waste your time...