Saturday, April 2

Comet Gain - Indietracks Fest UK 2016 (aud)

Indietracks Festival 
Midland Railway Centre
Swanwick Junction, UK
July 31, 2016

audience recording (sound quality: VG- to VG)

00 stage entrance
01 My Defiance
02 Saturday Night Facts of Life
03 David, banging on about something 
04 Love Without Lies
05 An Arcade from the Warm 
     Rain That Falls
06 Why I Try to Look So Bad
07 The Fists In the Pocket
08 Fingernailed for You
09 I Never Happened
10 Working Circle Explosive!
11 You Can Hide 
     Your Love Forever
12 Herbert Huncke Pt. 2
13 Herbert Huncke Pt. 2 (cont'd)

David Christian (aka David Feck), banging on his geetar (fab photo by Greg Neate)


ROB SEZ: My last post was also by Comet Gain. By request, here's another one. Soundwise, this one's a bit muddier, but it's perfectly enjoyable — especially when you remember just how darn rare these things are.

FLAC lossy source, lossless capture
  
           

5 comments:

  1. yes yes yes! thank you! more please! the band has been releasing a ton of rarities on bandcamp, please support them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is gonna take a bit longer than I expected. Some of the rarities they just released were gonna be in the post I was prepping, so I'm gonna have to spend more time on this. I will post something, but it will probably be in May, so check back then.

      Delete
    2. Well, damn: Feck did it again! They just released another rarities comp on Bandcamp. I'm giving up on trying to do my own, at least for now...

      Delete

NO SPAM! I monitor all comments for spam & unrelated promo comments, all of which are deleted immediately. Don't waste your time...