Saturday, August 21

Finn Brothers - Mood Swinging Men (live comp)

Neil & Tim Finn
'Mood Swinging Men'
fanclub-only live comp, 1995-1996
various dates & venues: UK, USA, N.Z. & Australia


soundboard recordings (quality: Ex-)





ROB SEZ: Way back when, I purchased this directly from the Finn Brothers / Crowded House fanclub, and I just sold it to help pay some bills. It's never seen a general/commercial release, and is impossible to find at a reasonable price. I ripped it before I sold it, so of course I'm sharing it here. Please enjoy this tuneful treat. (You can find another Finn Brothers share I posted at the blog a few years ago HERE.)

FLAC




4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Almost as Holy Grail as the 2nd CD of the Luton Tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! You've made my day. I've been looking (waiting) for a flac version of this one for years. The other four fan albums I'm looking for ("Eyes Of The World" - Finn Brothers; "Encore", "Live In America" & "Live In The UK" - Neil Finn) I consider them impossible to find, but at least I got this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day, I might post one of the others you mentioned. Keep checking back here every month or so...

      Delete

NO SPAM! I monitor all comments for spam & unrelated promo comments, all of which are deleted immediately. Don't waste your time...