Wednesday, July 27

Connells - Charlotte, NC 1991

1313 Club
Charlotte, N.C.
Feb. 17, 1991

FM recording (sound quality VG++)


01 Take a Bow
02 Speak to Me
03 Inside My Head
04 I Suppose
05 Too Gone
06 Elegance
07 What Do You Want?
08 Choose a Side
09 All Sinks In
10 Hey Wow
11 Upside Down
12 Get a Gun
13 Home Today
14 Try
15 Fun and Games
16 Sal
17 Something to Say
18 Stone Cold Yesterday
19 I Got You*
20 Here Comes My Baby^
21 Darker Days
22 Scotty’s Lament 
23 Over There
24 Hats Off

*Split Enz cover
^Cat Stevens/Tremeloes cover

HUGE THANKS to Pat R. for the recording, to Mick for putting this together, and to Don for sharing at ASH.

REPERCUSSION: Mitch Easter produced this Raleigh, NC band's acclaimed Boylan Heights album.

ASH Tuesday post #46.

Learn more about the music of The Connells 
at the band's official site and at Wikipedia
  

4 comments:

  1. This is my soundboard recording. Great show! This was one of two days they played.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat - thanks for letting me know. I've credited you in the amended post. Cheers.

      Delete

NO SPAM! I monitor all comments for spam & unrelated promo comments, all of which are deleted immediately. Don't waste your time...