Tuesday, August 25

Grapes of Wrath - Toronto 2012

Mod Club
Toronto, Canada
October 30, 2012

sounds like an FM capture or webstream to me; VG+ sound quality

ROB SEZ: Here are Canada's the Grapes of Wrath, with special guests. I didn't know anything about GOW until ASH turned me onto them. Say you've never heard of 'em, either? Live a little and hit that download button.





As is usually the case with my Tuesday shares, I'm indebted to Mick and Don at the old ASH blog for making this one available. This is ASH Tuesday post #9.

Read more about the music of Grapes of Wrath at AllMusic, Wikipedia and/or the band's official site 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO SPAM! I monitor all comments for spam & unrelated promo comments, all of which are deleted immediately. Don't waste your time...